Anna Roca is the Executive Vice President, International Partnerships & Promotions at Twentieth Century Fox. Anna oversees all aspects of the international promotions campaigns for the entire slate of films released. Ms. Roca sets the strategy and objectives, and guides a team of 8 direct reports and 127 dotted line report executives located in 70 countries to secure partnerships and deliver ground-breaking creative executions. Over her 12-year tenure, Ms. Roca has delivered over $1 Billion in advertising support with multi-million dollar promotional campaigns of major blockbuster releases such as BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY, GREATEST SHOWMAN, AVATAR, the X-MEN franchise, the ICE AGE franchise and the DreamWorks Animation films. Anna works with gold standard blue chip global brands in many industry verticals including automobile, FMCG/CPG, consumer electronics, and QSR. She is well-respected in the industry throughout Europe, Latin America and Asia, including China.
Before taking on her role with Twentieth Century Fox International, Ms. Roca was Vice President of Marketing Partnerships for News Corp’s Content and Marketing division. There she managed long-term, company-wide alliances that crossed into multiple News Corp divisions, and she was involved in the early wireless/mobile global business development initiatives. Ms. Roca also launched News Corp’s Hispanic Council and oversaw the Integrated Marketing Council while in that role. Prior to News Corp, Ms. Roca ran global promotions for Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, building significant promotional campaigns for DVD releases. Early in her career, Anna was Sr. Account Executive at Alcone Marketing Group, where she managed the promotional campaigns for Burger King internationally.
Ms. Roca’s accomplishments include:
- Founder of the Hispanic Council at News Corp – a Committee that gathered all News Corp business units that reached the Latino Community
- 2018 Licensing Industry Merchandising Association – Nominated for Best Licensed Promotion (awards take place on May 22, 2018)
- 2017 Internationalist of the Year – An award that celebrates marketers that have shaped the year’s outstanding marketing program and brand communication.
- 2015 Licensing Industry Merchandising Association – Winner for best partnership campaign with PEANUTS MOVIE and Mercedes-Benz
- 2019 Member of the Academy Awards Ms. Roca was born in Nicaragua and immigrated to the United States at the age of 11 with her mom and sister, and overcame language barriers to earn her Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management at California Polytechnic University. She speaks fluent Spanish, conversational Portuguese and Italian. Ms. Roca is the mother of a daughter (7) and a son (8), and enjoys traveling the world with her husband and children.